"A definite blog for the expressive teenager" New Straights Time.

"Mind-blowing writing skills, bizarre expressions..." The Times.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Webcam wonder :)

Yes ladies and gentlemen, Wazir has done it again :)

Although it felt a bit awkward and absurd but i managed to get myself together and make the very best of it. I know that some of us might not have any problem at all with showing themselves off using webcam but for a shy guy like me, it's something that i might think twice about-or more for that matters.

Anyway, it was inspired by many surrounding factors be it friends or independent youtube actors. After watching them and enjoy laughing along with what they have to show, and so i said to myself, "hey, why don't i give it a try?". So i stood up, turned on my notebook and glared idly at the sophisticated piece of device, the camera light is on and i can already feel chills running down my fragile spine.

"Man up Wazir! You know you can do this!" I exclaimed to myself in hope that it will somehow abate the storm rush, whirling in my nerve. I pressed 'record' and so it goes.....

*SORRY BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THAT VIDEO SO YOU MIGHT WANNA LOOK AT IT IN MY FACEBOOK PROFILE*

After the 3.09 minute recording, i uploaded in my Facebook account and tagged a few people, and soon i began to receive lots of positive feedback and i really really really really liked it!
Thanks to Apel for tagging other people on that video :) And soon, people started to support it and complimented me, i felt great .
hahahahaha . thanks everyone!
Wristband :)

2 comments: