"A definite blog for the expressive teenager" New Straights Time.

"Mind-blowing writing skills, bizarre expressions..." The Times.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

It was my night out- got on my jeans and head down to the boulevard, the city lights were lively and invigorating! I went pass that Chinese bar and got carried away by the strum of that old guitar. Just a little walk down the block and there she was - waiting patiently for me. I can't help but admired that immaculately dressed girl, it seems like everything she wears is beautiful and not to shabby.

I recovered my fascination and got closer to her. She grabbed my hand and took me to our spot and as usual, without any words to utter, i followed her as she leads the way. We got to that neatly carved bench, it has been there before i was born and countless of memory and story sparked here. I spent most of my childhood here with her. As i were catching her waves, she stood still in front of me, in the dim of silence. We sat on that very bench and watches the wide open lake in front of us.

She touches my leg and felt her getting close. I let my guard downs for her and drenched in her deep conversation. And i know that every time i compliments her beauty, she would just whispered to me that under these skin, she's just like me. I gazed at those sleepy eyes and before i knew it, she felt soundly on my shoulder.
Without knowing it, we stayed that way till morning came.

I whispered 'Good morning' into that pinkish ears and gave her a piggy back ride home. We laughed our way and cherish that beautiful moment. I hugged her in front of her apartment, and waved goodbye. Until then my friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment