"A definite blog for the expressive teenager" New Straights Time.

"Mind-blowing writing skills, bizarre expressions..." The Times.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dreaming Out loud ....

On the verge of SPM, everyone in their seventeen is struggling through thick and thin, burning the midnight oil and giving it all they got to get the best result in their SPM. I looked at everyone around me, so tense and so rigid. I looked at the person in front of me, barely able to open his eyes and having dark colouration round his eyes, signifying the inadequate sleep that he gets. I looked at Faris on my far left, he's struggling to keep his head up, nodding constantly like the oscillating pendulum in physics experiment.

It then came to me, that my friends had changed, they're no longer the invigorating friends of mine, they're the slave of SPM. They no longer have time to talk, to hang or to look. I sympathize them, i really do. Even though i am also in the amidst of it, but still, i take my time to enjoy the pleasure of the little things in life because it's what that makes me a human being.

I shouldn't be cramped out with life and leave absolutely no space for myself. I don't want to lose my childhood, lots of children nowadays are missing out on those kind of things. Here some of the things that we left behind just so we can be called 'mature' :
Playing by the fountain
Sitting by the campfire


Playing with friends

Hanging out
Watching the sunset
Playing in the rain


No comments:

Post a Comment