"A definite blog for the expressive teenager" New Straights Time.

"Mind-blowing writing skills, bizarre expressions..." The Times.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Recovering


It's been 3 days since your gone but i'll live for now. It was kind of hard to loose you but i realised that there's nothing i could do about it. If it is time, then there's nothing in this world can stop it from happening. No matter how much i hated it, i just have to let you go. I can't do much but i'll pray for you and give as much Al-Fatihah to you as i possibly can.

Though i still think of you, dream of you and feel you......guess i just really really miss you. But i have to move on now, the world ain't going to wait for me. You didn't get to live your life here but i sure pray the very best for you up there. Don't worry Lisa, i don't have any vengeance on you, I forgave you a long time ago.

You know what they say, things happen for a reason .......and as for me, i learned a lot. Lisa, your lost taught me a lot; It reminds me that we don't stay here forever so we might as well prepare; It taught me to love and let go, to lost someone you love and also made me grow up and braces for what the world had prepared for me.
Sooner or later, i'll join you there, just wait for me. .

No comments:

Post a Comment